Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Brad's 4-0








Last weekend we helped our friend Brad usher in his 40th at an elegant and tast-isimo pizza restaurant called Ruffino followed by bowling - yes, that's Hugo with the "suav-isimo technique". Stayed out till 4am and suffered muchly the following day. It was an eclectic crowd - Brad's girlfriend Lauras family including parents and young cousins, friends of Brads from the states and expats from England, Malaysia and Peru. I have a more diverse group of friends now than ever in my life and its definitely one of the more interesting aspects of living in BA. My new friends hail from England, Malaysia, Holland, Finland, Argentina (of course), Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Germany, and Brasil. This week I'm learning how to describe things in espanol. How to add emphasis to your adjectives - throw "isimo" at the end of every word. I love it! Bonisimo. My bowling score - Malisimo. People on the street find Utta -Lindisimo. Today is wintery and "chill-isimo" so I've been drinking lots of tasty aka "ricisimo" mate to stay warm.

No comments: