Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yoga article

My first paid (woohoo) travel article made its debut yesterday morning on Argentinastravel.com - the Argentine “OM” factor describes the recent yoga boom in Buenos Aires and points travelers to the best places to down dog it and zen out. I thought it would be a thrill to write about two of my favorite things – yoga and Argentina. Sadly, I discovered that practicing, teaching and studying yoga is far more interesting than writing about it. Turned out ok and the editors of the site loved it but for me, there was no zing in my zing. So….don’t expect a series of articles on yoga or a yoga book. Note to self: practice yoga, write about other stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ambi, yup we loved the article, don't be so hard on yourself. PS. You should make the title a link to the article so people can go to it and read it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.