Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mullet update



a fews weeks after arriving i realized albeit a bit subconsciously that the "look" here is more windblown, more tossled, more...i just got up from a nap. entonces....i have all but stopped blow drying my hair. curious as i was fastidious about my hair rituals in sf and always had to have my hair, makeup, outfit - just so. here, i like to shower at night, go to sleep with wet hair and in the morning, whatever it looks like is my "do" for the day. most of the women my age here sport the same so it seems i'm adjusting to porteno life in more ways than one. hugo has made a more conscious effort to preen as evidenced above.

1 comment:

NonstopExpress said...

I believe that if I had hair left to "style," as it were, I'd go for the tousled look.

Hugh doesn't really have a mullet, anyway. More like a mulleto pequeno.