Friday, March 27, 2009

Another baby


Yes, it looks a lot like Valentina at 12 weeks but only because they're related. Rachel's pregnant and due in September. Whoo Hooo!!! I am hoping for a girl so the cousins can be best buds but the truth is our family could use more testosterone. Ever since the grandpas passed on, the men are sadly outnumbered and surrounded by a gaggle of strong-willed bossy females. Hugh calls us "the witches". When Rachel and Rey got married, he told Rey "Welcome to the club man - we have our own website. It's called Igotmyballschoppedoff.com"

1 comment:

Aja Smart Jewelry said...

I have no doubt that Billy could not agree more with those statements...he joined the club long ago when he met me! He has to remind me, "one mother is enough and you can't try to control everything around you!" I work on it all the time :)