Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday rain

yesterday went on three long walks and to see the new (at least for Argentina)Coen bros movie with Clooney and Pitt. I never tire of seeing Brad Pitt's face and body onscreen. Even when he's being a total goof.

Contractions all day yesterday and last night picked up intensity though still 15 minutes apart. the body is doing its thing but in no hurry. Auntie Rachel is leaving tomorrow night to take care of the hubby who threw his back out this week. Hoping this new "deadline" helps bring Valentina into the world before but I am certain this is totally out of my hands. Mom is here now too and making me soups and accompanying me on all outings.

My friend Sharon (writer and reflexology guru) is coming by this afternoon to give me another treatment.

1 comment:

Nonna/Socorro said...

You are being kept in prayer as your special day quickly approaches. You look terrific and so happy that you have loving family members to help out. Know that this journey is one that you and Hugh will never forget. Valentina will touch parts of your hearts that you didn't realize existed.
I'm sitting on ready for Susie who will be having a boy...due date 11/1!! We are so blessed.
Love to all, Auntie Socorro